In this tiny island

minsan kwela, minsan walang kabuluhan, minsan masaya, minsan malungkot, minsan magulo.... gusto ko lang iparating sa inyo ang nangyayari sa aking mundo.

Monday, July 18, 2005

LNP is 30!

Happy anniversary, Ligaya! The Lord has truly been faithful to you as a community. Although I may be away, I still consider myself a member. Ligaya has honed me... Ligaya has helped me... and I continue to look back at my Ligaya days and can't help but say a prayer of thanks, because in this community I have grown in my relationship with the Lord.

Thank you for being there all these years. I know the Lord will continue to be faithful... and help you grow so you can reach out not only in the Philippines, but in Asia...

God bless.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:11 AM, Blogger Dang said…

    wow! kakamiss ang mga religious community ..more power to ligaya!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home