In this tiny island

minsan kwela, minsan walang kabuluhan, minsan masaya, minsan malungkot, minsan magulo.... gusto ko lang iparating sa inyo ang nangyayari sa aking mundo.

Monday, April 11, 2005

Oh What A Beautiful Weekend

It is so great to have your birthday on a Friday 'coz you get to celebrate the whole weekend.

Friday morning. Of course, first order of business... go to mass to thank the good Lord for all these years of blissful existence. At work, I was surprised with a small breakfast prepared by my coworkers in our department. Lunch time, the folks at the church treated me to lunch at the Marriott. It was such good fortune, that the F&B manager is a friend from church too and she provided us complimentary wine. Imagine, I was drinking wine at 1p.m. By the time I got back to work, I was sweating. I don't know if it was the wine or just the extreme heat outside. hahaha

In the afternoon, my colleagues still gave me a chocolate cake. Uhmm, soooo gooooodddd!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dinner time was for the family. Hubby, baby and I wanted to eat at Outback. But there was such a long waiting time that we decided to move to another place instead. We ended up at the Hyatt buffet. There I got another piece of cake. Take a look at the baby, she's so excited! Just look at that pretty smile...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Saturday, hubby cooked as a treat for my birthday and invited friends from the choir. Little did I know that one of my friends also prepared a little something for the get together. Sunday, friends from the choir treated me to a Chinese food lunch. Yum-yum.... Well that was it... we celebrated the whole weekend.

burp!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:20 PM, Blogger Jeanny said…

    wow sarap naman. dito pag kaw me birthday kaw mag tretreat. he he he

     

Post a Comment

<< Home