In this tiny island

minsan kwela, minsan walang kabuluhan, minsan masaya, minsan malungkot, minsan magulo.... gusto ko lang iparating sa inyo ang nangyayari sa aking mundo.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Robots

We watched Robots, this afternoon...

Was really a good deal. It actually was a fund raising for Catholic Daughters of America. However, we got our tickets at 50% off the fund raising fee. We didn't know that the tickets would include food too. So for $10, we were able to watch the movie, and get hotdogs, popcorn and a soda too. Well, I guess, we did not contribute much to the fund raising, but it sure was fun to watch the movie.

Also, my little one is really into eating now. Imagine, she consumed half of my hotdog sandwich!!! So I had to have hubby buy me another sandwich. hehehe

Takaw, baby!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home