In this tiny island

minsan kwela, minsan walang kabuluhan, minsan masaya, minsan malungkot, minsan magulo.... gusto ko lang iparating sa inyo ang nangyayari sa aking mundo.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Thou Shalt Not...

... accuse people of stealing your ring, when you have no proof and just have circumstantial evidence...

This happened to me, and it's really offensive. It was a regular day, I was just doing my job when all of a sudden, the HR manager calls me to his office. He asked me if I knew something about the ring of a coworker that got lost in their department. I said no, and actually they asked me already. It just so happened that I entered their department that day to provide them with something. Little did I know that they were already suspecting me of getting the ring!

Then, there's another angle... this woman keeps on losing or misplacing her ring. This is not the first time that she's lost the ring. And she has the nerve to think that I took her ring. In the first place, why would you put your ring on top of the filing cabinet if it's very valuable for you? She always loses her ring... for all I know, it's tucked somewhere in her purse or in her drawer somewhere.... aaarrrrgggghhhhh!

Just had to get this out of my system.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home