In this tiny island

minsan kwela, minsan walang kabuluhan, minsan masaya, minsan malungkot, minsan magulo.... gusto ko lang iparating sa inyo ang nangyayari sa aking mundo.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Wayou?

This morning, after I dressed Abby, I proceeded to dress myself. Our apartment has 2 bedrooms but the whole family just sleeps in one room. The second room has become an extension of the master's room where we have our other clothes and other stuff. I went to the other room to get a blouse and I left the little islandbaby in the master's bedroom. Islandboy was in the shower....

Then I heard her... "mommy, wayou?" At first I didn't understand, until I saw my little angel looking around and repeating "mommy, wayou?". She looked in the kitchen... she looked in the living room still repeating "mommy, wayou?"

Then I realized, she was saying "mommy, WHERE ARE YOU?"... my islandbaby was looking for me because I left her in the room.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    how cute! ang dami na talaga nasasabi ni abby!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home