In this tiny island

minsan kwela, minsan walang kabuluhan, minsan masaya, minsan malungkot, minsan magulo.... gusto ko lang iparating sa inyo ang nangyayari sa aking mundo.

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Temps r Us

Today I have a 'sideline'. Actually it's the first time that I am doing work on an hourly basis. It's just to help out my former boss with an email he wants sent to different people. I spent 3 hours at his new office. Oh how I missed being in an office that looks professional and actually looks like an office. They really have a good work environment.

I didn't earn much today. Imagine being paid at minimum wage and just working for 3 hours. You do the math! Well it's not the pay, I really just wanted to help. Plus, let's look at it as establishing connections, for we may never know what will happen in the future.

Maglakad man ako maghapon, di ako makakapulot ng ganung halaga noh, kahit pa lakihan ko ang mata ko at pulutin lahat ng barya. - hahaha

Plus, my earnings for the day is equivalent to one small can of milk, or probably 3 packs of diaper for my dear baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home